White Horse Update
I was set to catalog the Journey of the White Horse - complete with pictures. However, Brenda's comment made me a little nervous. I decided, for this week at least, to simply keep track (via my notebook) where the horse was positioned each day. I realize that isn't nearly exciting as pictures, but it's something, right?
Wrong. Imagine my surprise when, on Sunday, the horse was gone. Ditto Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I even drove by slowly, trying to see if it had journeyed to the back yard - or if, for giggles, the owner had put it on the porch. It also looks like the house (a mere 3 years old) has been abandoned. There seems to be a large pile of trash - partially burned - in the back yard. Odd.
This brings me to my next set of burning questions: Was Sgt. Buzzkill right? Was this owner a heroin dealer? A vagrant? Or was the homeowner a simple Neo-Pagan with Feng Shui issues? [Did you know that, in majick/folklore, it is believed that a cyclops/man named Odin became Santa Clause - and he rode a white horse that had eight legs?]
My brain now hurts. What do YOU think happened to the white horse - and the family that lived there?
Wrong. Imagine my surprise when, on Sunday, the horse was gone. Ditto Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. I even drove by slowly, trying to see if it had journeyed to the back yard - or if, for giggles, the owner had put it on the porch. It also looks like the house (a mere 3 years old) has been abandoned. There seems to be a large pile of trash - partially burned - in the back yard. Odd.
This brings me to my next set of burning questions: Was Sgt. Buzzkill right? Was this owner a heroin dealer? A vagrant? Or was the homeowner a simple Neo-Pagan with Feng Shui issues? [Did you know that, in majick/folklore, it is believed that a cyclops/man named Odin became Santa Clause - and he rode a white horse that had eight legs?]
My brain now hurts. What do YOU think happened to the white horse - and the family that lived there?
Labels: Mental Pictures

4 Comments:
What? It's GONE?
No freakin' way.
*pout*
The white horse was banged on the head by the Blue Fairy after hitting Little Bunny Foo Foo too many times, and the family that loved it because so distraught that they immolated her in the backyard.
Or, maybe the family BECAME distraught.
Y'all - the horse is IN THE HOUSE! It was on Friday, anyway. I drove by slowly Friday morning - and saw it through the window. Why don't I have a digital camera?!
And why am I so obsessed with this friggin thing?!
Post a Comment
<< Home