Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Nerd Nirvana

It seems that my Beloved will make a guest appearance on Network Television this week.

You read that correctly.

If the rumors are true, my Mythbuster Men may be guest starring on CSI this week.

Sigh...

Only one thing could make this dream better: If they appeared on The Big Bang Theory.

As competing scientists.

Or Reaper...

...as themselves, trying to "prove" that the Myth of Satan is real.

7 Comments:

Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Wow Renn...that's one show I actually get to watch once in awhile.

Thanks for the nice comment too. I think I just need to go home to Maine.

I'm HOMESICK...

April 29, 2008 6:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Really?!?!? Awesome.

April 29, 2008 7:06 PM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

LOVE Mythbusters...

April 29, 2008 7:25 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Love that show. My grandson and I spend "Quality time" together with The Dudes.

Explosions, ohohohohohohohoh

April 29, 2008 8:37 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Oh my. I think my head just asploded from teh geekly goodness.

Sigh.....

Sweet dreams!

April 29, 2008 10:00 PM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

That is geeky, but in a good way. I like the Mythbuster guys - they're funny. And educational!

April 30, 2008 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a second there I thought you meant Chachi was going to be on TV.

April 30, 2008 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home