Minutia
I was released from Physical Therapy today, twenty plus pounds lighter - and with the ability to exercise.
To celebrate, the BT finished my session with a discussion on whether or not it was "morally and legally correct" for China to gift all Olympians with what equated to a thousand condoms each. I took the Mom Road and expressed concern about "getting random Strange in a foreign country".
The BT's response? "Dude. I am gonna MISS you!"
My parting gift? The receipt of rude comments written on my back...in heated gel.
My Thursday afternoons have now gotten much longer...and sadder.
I hope that the promise to call and leave rude messages in my voice mail actually sticks. I'm going to need some cheering up now.
To celebrate, the BT finished my session with a discussion on whether or not it was "morally and legally correct" for China to gift all Olympians with what equated to a thousand condoms each. I took the Mom Road and expressed concern about "getting random Strange in a foreign country".
The BT's response? "Dude. I am gonna MISS you!"
My parting gift? The receipt of rude comments written on my back...in heated gel.
My Thursday afternoons have now gotten much longer...and sadder.
I hope that the promise to call and leave rude messages in my voice mail actually sticks. I'm going to need some cheering up now.
Labels: health

11 Comments:
WTG on getting your PT walking papers! Sorry you'll miss the BT. I do hope you get the rude messages!
You may be the only person I've ever known who laments quitting Physical Therapy!!
Co0ngrats on losing 20 lbs!
Um...I'd leave you rude comments, but I'm not going to touch your butt.
Is that OK?
A THOUSAND condoms???
Wha?
Daggone.
I want that kind of phsycial therapist. My past therapist was a close relative of Josef Mengele, of this I quite sure... AND he never touched my butt.
*low voice*
I'm gonna give you a reach around.
1000 condoms?? Not sure if I could use them all, but dammit if I'm at the Olympics I would try my hardest after all I'm representing my Country!!!
First of all, congratulations on losing 20 pounds!! It's a damn impressive thing to do, and it makes you feel so good about yourself, doesn't it?
Second, 1000 condoms? WTF? Don't they want to breed more Olympians? People to train from before birth?
You could always sprain an ankle or wrench your back or do something else that would require PT...
So, exactly how rude would you like this comment to be? Name your poison.
You smell of elderberries.
/bad at rude comments
//Congrats!
///3 slashies is my limit
Nice going on getting paroled from PT. 20 pounds is a Big Freaking Deal and I am thrilled and excited for you.
I got nothing on the condoms since the sheer number sort of ookes me out as my mind naturally runs to use and disposal. The methodology behind both actions frightens me.
(And now I am wondering if that is really how to spell "paroled" because it looks funny.)
Post a Comment
<< Home