Tuesday, November 11, 2008

...And Then My Head Exploded

The following comment was recently made to me during a phone conversation:

"...And that's why I attend [insert denomination here]. The first time I visited, they had a sign out front that read 'Spongebob is Welcome here'. "


Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Huh? That sign should be seen on a kindergarden door, not a church.

November 11, 2008 6:46 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Look at it this way: they're nondiscriminating and welcoming to all. That said, WEIRD!! Also, NOT how I would chose a religion/church.

November 11, 2008 11:06 PM  
Blogger Al said...

And all sorts of other imaginary creatures, I would imagine....

November 12, 2008 10:07 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

There was a thing awhile back about Spongebob being gay. So the (insert denomination here) church was gay friendly.

That doesn't mean it isn't weird.

November 12, 2008 1:02 PM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Maybe they just had a sense of humor? Sea sponges gotta worship somewhere...

November 12, 2008 5:47 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Absorbent and yellow and porous is he!

Um, excuse me.

November 12, 2008 7:29 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Bu what about Patrick?

November 13, 2008 2:16 PM  
Blogger gfhgvj said...

Damn Unitarians/Universalists. They're as bad as the Quakers, and without the oatmeal. Mmmmmmmm....oatmeal.

November 13, 2008 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home