Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Grantichrist Meme

The following Q&A has been completed at the request of Tracy Lynn, who made a bet with Grant (who created the questions):



1. Describe yourself without the use of any vowels (treat “y” as a vowel).

tkr f rndm drs t prv tht t cn b dn


2. Write a short paragraph about a truly horrifying encounter you once had using the words “sippy-cup”.

As the mother of a now seven year old, I can attest to this: Sippy cups are evil, yet necessary. On more than one occasion, I have found said sippy cups littering the back of my Magic Mom Van, crusted with peanut butter and clogged with spoiled milk. Nooze stopped drinking out of those foul creations five years ago. I swear that they multiply out of spite.


3. Which of the following is the worst baby name: Monkey Winkle, Fetus Cheese, or Swaberpoo Deliciousness? Discuss.

I'm going to go with "Fetus Cheese". Bizarre, mind boggling, and likely to be saddled upon some poor newborn whose parents have more money than sense.


4. Complete the following word association: cookie, ladder, penis, regret…

Men.


5. You move your weasel to sun level three. Your opponent counters with whimsy to caveworm seven. What is the best counter move?

Subverting squirrels to the pachyderm ovule. Then up-down-right-left, squiggle, jab, tourniquet wrap!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

I wish my sippy cups would multiply. I keep wandering off and leaving them places.

April 17, 2008 4:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

You. Are. AWESOME. I loved number one, dude.

April 17, 2008 4:59 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Tourniquet wrap! Woot! Perfect move!.

April 17, 2008 9:32 PM  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

LOVE the answer to number four...hahahaha....

April 17, 2008 9:41 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

This one's too fun NOT to try! Will post it later! Maybe I'll MYSPACE it....that'll give it legs!!!

April 18, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger AC said...

oh dear, the no-vowel thing is giving me fits.

April 18, 2008 11:13 AM  
Blogger themom said...

I figured out the no-vowel one, and I love the pro-creating sippy cup saga. What a hoot!

April 18, 2008 4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This meme seems crazy-difficult. Congrats on making it through.

April 20, 2008 4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh. Cute one. I loved them all... 'cept I'm not sure I quite understood #5. Squigglin' and jabbin' I got, down pat. But the rest? Gah!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I've been woefully absent on both that and the Interwebs... frightfully odd, since the web is practically my job! Anyhew, thanks!. Finally I'm back and have been reading and catching up, of course your blog's always a breath of fresh air! I have to have something to distract me sometimes, so keep it up! Nothin' but love from over here.

Oh and um...sippy cups are evil!

April 20, 2008 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home