Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Meh

I am on Day Five of Being the Stern, Professional Boss.

To say that I despise this role with a fiery passion would be an understatement.

On a related note, I am also on Day Five of the Headache that Killed my Soul.

Perhaps tomorrow will be the day it breaks...

...Yeah. That's about what I thought.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

If I could send my $10 for you to find on the ground and lift your day up a bit, I'd do it in an instant!

It's tough being the stern one, isn't it? Hope that ends sometime soon, as does the headache!!!!

August 12, 2008 8:39 PM  
Blogger Al said...

I have to play that role fairly often, but I usually GIVE the headaches not get them. Hope it improves soon.

August 12, 2008 10:09 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

So.....apparently sternness causes soul-killing headaches?

Hope it goes away soon.

August 12, 2008 10:48 PM  
Blogger Pageant Mom said...

I recently said something about crying at work... then one of my team members mentioned that he was quite convinced I didn't have any tear ducts...

Dunno. Seemed a little harsh to me.

You can really have some fun with it, embrace your inner future CEO.

August 12, 2008 10:57 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Oh man, that stinks. You're obiousle good at being the fun booss, so to have to change horses like that is the pit.

I hope you're feelng better soon. Get some "Head On!" - people keep screaming at me about how well it works...

August 13, 2008 10:05 AM  
Blogger tiff said...

Bwuahahaha!! I suck at typing!

It's up to you to decipher the cypher. Correcting myself is getting old.

August 13, 2008 10:06 AM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Ugh....here's hoping the headache goes away quickly! And, it's almost the weekend. There's something to look forward to.

August 13, 2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

Hope the headache decides to give up on you soon.

August 13, 2008 11:08 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Dude, I think there is a correlation...

August 13, 2008 1:22 PM  
Blogger themom said...

I think I got YOUR headache long distance...unfortunately I think it is a prerlude to a summer cold. Hope yours disappears soon!

August 13, 2008 8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stern AND Professional?

Yuck.

Do you get to switch back soon?

August 14, 2008 8:56 AM  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Well, your NYC fans are cheering for you. Quietly, so as not to hurt your head.

:-)

August 14, 2008 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home