Thursday, August 07, 2008

Proof Positive

The following is an excerpt of Today's Conversation with my Physical Therapist (also known as the Butt Toucher):

BT: [describing a video sent to him via email] I couldn't help but wonder WHY my friend thought that I would WANT to see that!

RR: 'Cuz you're a pervert?

BT: [laughing] Well, maybe. But, DUDE! I sat there in shock, thinking "Oh, great. This video probably has a virus!"

RR: Dude. That's no virus. It's a freaking STD!

BT: I should totally call him and yell, "WTF, man? My computer has herpes!"


In answer to the obvious, YES. We really do call each other Dude.

I also call him Butt Toucher! to his face.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

Well - did he show you the video???

August 07, 2008 10:04 PM  
Blogger Pageant Mom said...

I'm baaaaaaaack.

Dude. Now that's funny...

:o)

August 08, 2008 12:40 AM  
Blogger rennratt said...

Kenju - NO! I wouldn't have wanted to see it. The description was absolutely mind boggling. That was quite enough!

August 08, 2008 4:52 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

I call my nephrologist dude. The first time we met, he looked at me and said "Did you just call me dude?" And I said "Yes, and you should probably get used to it."

He loves me.

August 08, 2008 1:14 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

I'm with Kenju - at least would you describe it to us?

Maybe over lunch?

And by 'us' I mean 'me'?

August 08, 2008 2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a productive therapeutic relationship to me!

(I don't need to hear about the video. I've had all I can take this week.)

August 08, 2008 9:05 PM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Well, if you tell Tiff about it, can I be CCd too? I spend lots of time on popthatzit.com. A morbid fascination.

August 09, 2008 11:55 AM  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

It's not just me! It's not just me!

I feel so embraced.

August 09, 2008 9:57 PM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

sign me up for disgusting video descriptions...

August 10, 2008 12:56 PM  
Blogger themom said...

I hate when I get those video STD's...and no penicillin on hand!

August 10, 2008 1:15 PM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

Saw the video thanks to ETW, LOL... Brings a whole new meaning to "Can you hear me now?"

August 11, 2008 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home