Times, They are a' Changin'
Snapshot:
Rennratt, Northern Maine, circa 1979: Towhead blond, pudgy. Likely rolling in the dirt and watching Bruce Lee movies with the equally towheaded and pudgy boy from across the street.
Dream Job: Truck driver.
Dream look: Didn't care.
Fast forward...
Nooze, Eastern North Carolina, Today: Sandy blond hair, 4'3", slim. Likely wearing fake nails, slip on sandals with heels...and clothes that sparkle.
Dream Job: Masseuse and Veterinarian. [Yes. She wants to be both.]
Dream Look: Mass tattoos. Initial tattoo to be a Pegasus, flying upward. Through flames.
Note to self: Stop watching LA Ink with your daughter...
Rennratt, Northern Maine, circa 1979: Towhead blond, pudgy. Likely rolling in the dirt and watching Bruce Lee movies with the equally towheaded and pudgy boy from across the street.
Dream Job: Truck driver.
Dream look: Didn't care.
Fast forward...
Nooze, Eastern North Carolina, Today: Sandy blond hair, 4'3", slim. Likely wearing fake nails, slip on sandals with heels...and clothes that sparkle.
Dream Job: Masseuse and Veterinarian. [Yes. She wants to be both.]
Dream Look: Mass tattoos. Initial tattoo to be a Pegasus, flying upward. Through flames.
Note to self: Stop watching LA Ink with your daughter...

9 Comments:
That sounds like a pretty nice dream job.
And the pegasus with the flames might help horses she treats be less nervous at the doctor...
:D
I can't help but laugh. Don't tell her I laughed, please.
There are a lot of nervous animals at the Vets office that I'm sure would benefit from a massage.
Girl...I swear, you just described ME as a kid (except the bruce lee part)...but the towhead, dirt, truck drivin' Northern Mainer? That was ME, too!
Well, her momma IS good at giving tattoo advice. :-)
Oh to sit and dream...leave it to the young, the real world hits fast enough. I like the Pegasus tat idea.
Oh, boy. You're in for it in a coupla years. Like I am now.
animal masseuse. awesome job.
Comes with sparkly uniform, and tats are REQUIRED. they calm the cats. I'm pretty sure of it.
Aunt Tracy is more than willing to encourage ALL those dreams, and didn't you know that there are Vetrinary Masseuses? For serious.
Post a Comment
<< Home