Calling Captain Paranoid!
So, yes. There was previously a post/picture of me sitting here. I took it down.
Why, do you ask? That would be because I have had many, many hits over the past few days. Some a little too close (geographically) for comfort.
It's not that I write anything I'm ashamed of, or that I wouldn't at least mutter at people as they passed by. However, I strongly believe that everyone needs an outlet. Everyone needs the ability to vent.
See, I live in an incredibly small town. So small, in fact, that there are a total of two stop lights. These stoplights are less than 1/4 mile from each other. The rest of the town, if it can be called that, is a series of 4-way stops, caution lights, fields, farms and pure southern country. We even sport a winery (fruit wine, anyone?) less than 5 miles from my house.
I digress.
The cold, hard truth is that I'm paranoid, and likely watch far too much Crime TV. For those concerned that they missed something, well...you've probably seen me over on Facebook. I believe we're friends with some of the same people. I'm now a redhead, by the way.
Thanks for understanding.
Much love,
Rennratt
Why, do you ask? That would be because I have had many, many hits over the past few days. Some a little too close (geographically) for comfort.
It's not that I write anything I'm ashamed of, or that I wouldn't at least mutter at people as they passed by. However, I strongly believe that everyone needs an outlet. Everyone needs the ability to vent.
See, I live in an incredibly small town. So small, in fact, that there are a total of two stop lights. These stoplights are less than 1/4 mile from each other. The rest of the town, if it can be called that, is a series of 4-way stops, caution lights, fields, farms and pure southern country. We even sport a winery (fruit wine, anyone?) less than 5 miles from my house.
I digress.
The cold, hard truth is that I'm paranoid, and likely watch far too much Crime TV. For those concerned that they missed something, well...you've probably seen me over on Facebook. I believe we're friends with some of the same people. I'm now a redhead, by the way.
Thanks for understanding.
Much love,
Rennratt

5 Comments:
That's cool. You gotta do what works for you.
I used to be paranoid, but then the voices in my head said that was crazy. :)
I good anon blog is a precious thing.
I'm glad I saw it before you took it down.
I totally agree with you and affirm your thoughts on this. I was, in fact, concerned about it when I saw the picture.
We're not friends on the Facebook, by the way. And what the hell is that about?
I always miss the good stuff! :)
I understand you though. I took a video of Tiny Dog tonight acting a fool and realized later that Sweety's shirt was in it with the name of our town. Debating whether to post it or not.
Prolly will. I'm in need of blog fodder.
Post a Comment
<< Home