Update - of sorts
Thanks to all who have read and advised me in my current circumstances. As you can probably see, I have removed the last 2 posts. This is more for my sake than anything. I don't feel that I can accurately describe what I'm dealing with and not come out as a whiner or a villain.
Suffice it to say, I've had a lot of time to think, talk out - and yes, even pray about what's going on. I'm going to return to work tomorrow with fresh perspective and continue to do my job just as I always have. This is not to say that I am giving up or giving in. I'm simply hanging in there with a little faith.
I've come to understand that, sometimes, time and faith are really all you need. I am confident that it will all work out as it should.
Life generally does.
Much love,
rennratt
Suffice it to say, I've had a lot of time to think, talk out - and yes, even pray about what's going on. I'm going to return to work tomorrow with fresh perspective and continue to do my job just as I always have. This is not to say that I am giving up or giving in. I'm simply hanging in there with a little faith.
I've come to understand that, sometimes, time and faith are really all you need. I am confident that it will all work out as it should.
Life generally does.
Much love,
rennratt

8 Comments:
All the best for a happy outcome.
Good luck - I'll be rooting for you! And I know you can make the best of the situation. :-)
That sounds like very sage advice. Good luck!
For all my whining, that's generally been my attitude about life and work. I wish you good luck and I hope it works out the way you want it to.
Hang in there! We'll all be rooting for ya to persevere.
I hope things work out for the best. Hang in there!
Smetimes you just gotta keep on keepin' on. Determination will take you places you never thought you could go. Best of luck with this.
Why does all the drama happen when I'm on VACATION?
Hrmph.
Post a Comment
<< Home