Prancing Nougat...
I have a love/hate relationship with stupid commercials. While some make me laugh with wild abandon, others cause me to cringe and will myself deaf.
The latter is true for the latest Snickers commercial. It features a tall, slim man - playing guitar and singing. The lyrics are so mind-bogglingly stupid that I want to scream and leave the room.
Needless to say, Chachi picked up on this quickly. He also plays the guitar...and sings. You can pretty much guess what happened next.
You got it. Chachi has learned to play this entire frigging commercial on his guitar. He has also learned the lyrics, and seems to be teaching them to The Nooze.
After about 4 days of this endless torture, I got even.
Chachi's guitar is now outfitted with five pound mono filament fishing line. Each string has been specially strung, and features snell, clinch, trilene and [improved] Blood knots. That should teach him.
He has practice tomorrow night. Care to join me in wishing him luck?
The latter is true for the latest Snickers commercial. It features a tall, slim man - playing guitar and singing. The lyrics are so mind-bogglingly stupid that I want to scream and leave the room.
Needless to say, Chachi picked up on this quickly. He also plays the guitar...and sings. You can pretty much guess what happened next.
You got it. Chachi has learned to play this entire frigging commercial on his guitar. He has also learned the lyrics, and seems to be teaching them to The Nooze.
After about 4 days of this endless torture, I got even.
Chachi's guitar is now outfitted with five pound mono filament fishing line. Each string has been specially strung, and features snell, clinch, trilene and [improved] Blood knots. That should teach him.
He has practice tomorrow night. Care to join me in wishing him luck?

12 Comments:
oooooh...you're MEAN! Gotta love it! Let us know how that goes, huh? If you're able to write, that is!
I gotta know what he says!
Oh, that's tooooo funny! Has he seen the guitar yet? Tell us what he says, please.
OOOOOO that is SOOOO bad.
I feel another post comming on in the near future.
Dish.
Oh nooooo....you have violated sacred territory. (waiting on follow up post!!!)
You are so bad ;o)
Hell hath no fury like a woman annoyed. Well done.
Now THAT'S priceless! I hope he carries it in a case, so he won't discover it until he's at practice.
Your evil is mind-boggling.
And awesome.
Hee!
Incredibly diabolically funny.
I hate that overtones of gay romance commercial.
A woman who knows snell and improved blood knots? I think I love you.
I could totally survive in *that* kind of marriage.
In my house I have a MUTE rule. Commercials come and the mute button must be pushed. It's a RULE. And you know I'm alll about following rules.
Heh.
Let us hear how he does at practice, won't you.
You. Rock.
As a bandmember, I would pay money to see the leader try to explain what his loving bride did to the ol' fiddle.
Cravey - we must live in the same house. no commercials must EVER be heard.
KF - I know fishing knots too. I even bait my own hook. Come back to me baby!
Post a Comment
<< Home