I May Not Understand it, but at least I'm following the rules...UPDATED
I have added my links below, and have included the tags to others.
I think.
I have been hit with the SEO Meme. From what I understand, the SEO is all about Self Promotion. In short, I am to link to three of my own posts, in order to "promote" them. I am also to list those that began the list, and encourage y'all to read their favorite/best as well.
I am to follow suit, and tag at least 5 others to follow me in this direction, so that y'all may be found and read by others...
I think.
Sadly, I have no idea where to begin. Am I to assume they are talking about my favorites? My best work?
Lord knows I'm a writin' profeshnul...
Seeings how I'm lazy - and prepping for a Golf Tournament (Oh, SHUT UP!) - I am following the lead I was given my my dear pal Tiff.
Please help me.
Do y'all have any recommendations? If so, please put 'em in the comments.
In the mean time, feel free to browse the entries of those before me; I'm off to practice my chip shot.
Revellian dot com - SEO Keywords For Beginners, Content: The Kings Illegitimate Stepchild, Tales of Blogger-X IllusionMariuca - Wishing On A Falling Star - Love In Disarray, In Love With A Dream,
The Good ClientMariuca’s Perfume Gallery - Perfume Shopping Spree, Defining Beauty, In Full SplendourSpeedcat Hollydale Page - Rocket Boy in Hawaii - DC9, Speedcat’s Death Ride into Terror!, The Boy Inside All MenTerri Terri Quite Contrary - Just How Immature Are We?, Finding a Voice, So Much More to See than the GameMahala- Uncle Huberts Custom Cows, Pray for the Child at Big Lots, The Legend of Saushie's CrotchTiff - How am I like Ron Weasley, A Social Experiment, Absolutely Boring Entry 101
Renn - Mum, Horror Story, Die, Frau, Die
Tags: Kenju, JC, Brenda Love, Evil Twin's Wife and Trinamick.

12 Comments:
The blog about your mom..Renn. Of course.
And probably 'do i creep you out' cuz everyone needs to hear that song.
ENNYTHING about Nooze, because you seem to do the most wonderful writing when writing about her.
OR THIS ONE
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Die, Frau, Die
Farking hilarious.
I like everything the others recommended.
I'm going to cry if I hit another one of these... not that I don't enjoy the posts...but I have to live with a condition that renders me unable to sit for more than 10 min at a time, watch a tv show through it's entireity, and forces me to read the last chapter of a book to see if I can muddle through it. I'd help but I can't focus that long.
I like stuff about your work - it's usually really funny!
I'll let the more experienced pick the posts but I'll definitely be back to read them.
Thanks for the arthritis recommendations. At this point I really need something that works.
Thanks for the visits.
There are several, but I'll have to look through them when I have more time. I just have to throw my vote in for the mom post -- it's by far the most incredible thing EVER.
Dude. Cravey said it first: the mom post. Definitely.
Link the ones YOU like. To Hell with everyone else.
and that (up there) is why I love me some Kingfisher.
Go with it Renn, it's no coincidence - we ALL love you, so will the rest of the bloggie world once they know about you.
JC
Renn, you always evoke some sort of emotion from me - mostly laughs, coz you do have a way with words (and I think it's funny to have a Northerner's take on living in the south and raising a Southern child). Your post about your mom was exactly the way I feel/felt about my mom - only my take would have come off as schmaltzy and yours was like poetry.
Thanks for the tag - although I really do not know how to do the linky thing. Guess I'll need to learn right quick. :-)
Explain it to me again, for if only the Wizard had given me a brain....
Post a Comment
<< Home