Reasons I LOVE The Nooze, Part 2136
While I do not aim to be the Next Greatest Mommy Blogger (that would be Crystal, y'all...), I love to brag on my kid every now and then. She is tweaked, warped, neurotic. Five minutes with either of her parents should be all you need to understand her. Perhaps less.
On top of reading at an 'end of second grade' level (she's in quarter 2 in 1st grade), The Nooze loves to write. The inability to spell large words does not deter her. She spells phonetically, and writes random discussions and letters to everyone. Her current target is Tiff, whom she loves deeply...because she is cool, funny, and likes cats.
At the present time, The Nooze has somewhere in the realm of eight diaries/journals laying around the house. I read them every chance I get. For those who will argue about 'the right to privacy', let me stop you here. She begs me to read her stuff.
For the record, begging really isn't necessary. I am transcribing her latest entry below. I would have simply scanned it, but The Nooze writes in LARGE, uneven font. As a result, this entry takes up a whopping five pages in her little flower covered journal.
Without further delay, I present you with The Nooze's list:
Resapes noone shuld evr ete (her version of 'Things I do not recommend')
1. kechup, thro up + piculs
2. flem + 7 up
3. car, mal box, a clock + old diper
4. ugyens, flawer and a tv
She also has drawn a picture of a toilet in the middle of the list.
I don't know about you, but this list pretty much cures any 'After Thanksgiving Throw Down' meal I was contemplating!
On top of reading at an 'end of second grade' level (she's in quarter 2 in 1st grade), The Nooze loves to write. The inability to spell large words does not deter her. She spells phonetically, and writes random discussions and letters to everyone. Her current target is Tiff, whom she loves deeply...because she is cool, funny, and likes cats.
At the present time, The Nooze has somewhere in the realm of eight diaries/journals laying around the house. I read them every chance I get. For those who will argue about 'the right to privacy', let me stop you here. She begs me to read her stuff.
For the record, begging really isn't necessary. I am transcribing her latest entry below. I would have simply scanned it, but The Nooze writes in LARGE, uneven font. As a result, this entry takes up a whopping five pages in her little flower covered journal.
Without further delay, I present you with The Nooze's list:
Resapes noone shuld evr ete (her version of 'Things I do not recommend')
1. kechup, thro up + piculs
2. flem + 7 up
3. car, mal box, a clock + old diper
4. ugyens, flawer and a tv
She also has drawn a picture of a toilet in the middle of the list.
I don't know about you, but this list pretty much cures any 'After Thanksgiving Throw Down' meal I was contemplating!
Labels: Family

10 Comments:
I am now officially enamored.
I'm with Nooze, anything with ugyens in it must be nasty!!!
Wish my dd was reading at ANY level...she HATES reading...fights me to the very end if I make her. And writing too....sigh. How could this be a child of my loins?
I dunno, fried ugyens go pretty well with flem.
Flem and 7-up - would that be seperate or together? LOL
Flem and 7-up!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!
I'm laughing in a very unattractive way - heehaw! Whee!
Tell the Nooze that she RAWKS.
Also? Please have Nooze mail those missives to me. I shall write her back, and perhaps include a note from the Things if that's approrpiate.
I'llsend her a picture of Albert too if she wants one. Thank goodness he's upping my Nooze-cred.
I think I ate some of those things this weekend. Great stuff there.
I just ate a sammich with piculs and ugyens on it. It were mighty tasty. I think I'll pass on the flem and 7up to wash it down with though.
As a matter of fact, I may never drink 7up again..LOL!
Your Nooze is one hot ticket!!!
That is too funny! My favorite part is that she added the toilet for visual effects. She's a genius!
Ugyens? Onions? She is fricking adorable!
(PS - I read the girls diaries, too.)
Post a Comment
<< Home