Tuesday, March 04, 2008

We Interrupt this Program...

...To present you an undiagnosed virus. Symptoms include temperatures exceeding 102 degrees, fits of coughing, and much needed sleep.

Please amuse yourselves for the time being.

I will be throwing tylenol and motrin in the general direction of my offspring, folding a load of laundry, and going back to bed.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

That sounds familiar... Good luck and get well soon.

March 04, 2008 2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...yes. A recreation of last week. I just got the call that Maya nees to come home from school. Looks like another week gone.

Good luck and Godspeed!

March 04, 2008 3:00 PM  
Blogger Pageant Mom said...

My husband just got over it last week. 6 days it took for it to pass.

Get better soon!

March 04, 2008 11:11 PM  
Blogger Hyperion said...

You make it sound so sexy.....

March 05, 2008 5:38 AM  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Been there, SO don't want it again.

Feel better soon.

March 05, 2008 9:49 PM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Ugh... I think having a sick child is worse than actually being sick myself. I hope she's better soon!

March 07, 2008 8:05 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I hope y'all are all feeling better. I think we're on the road to good health here. At least I hope we are.

March 10, 2008 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home