Huh
There was a woman walking through my office today wearing a rubber band around her head. She was wearing it like a 70's hippie bandanna, around her forehead and over her hair. I can say, with great relief, that she is not employed by Destrukto.
She is, however, one of our builder representatives. She was meeting with a potential homeowner at the time.
I didn't know whether to snap the elastic or place envelopes under it for 'future mailing'.
Some situations simply defy explanation, even when they demand one.
She is, however, one of our builder representatives. She was meeting with a potential homeowner at the time.
I didn't know whether to snap the elastic or place envelopes under it for 'future mailing'.
Some situations simply defy explanation, even when they demand one.
Labels: Destrukto

10 Comments:
And any explanation you can come up with is probably better than any that can be offered by her.
Nothing makes me want to buy a home like dealing with a woman who needs an elastic band to keep her head from exploding. Tell me this is in the South, even if it isn't...
Maybe she put it there as a joke and forgot about it??? (I hope).
I dunno. I probably would have laughed and pointed. But I don't care if they fire me anymore.
Maybe she's working on her Halloween costume? Weird.
Maybe she had so many good ideas that she simply couldn't keep them contained without the help of that rubber band.
Do you know how hard it would be for me NOT to snap that rubber band??? Restraint has to be a virtue!
i have nothing of substance to add, but i've been laughing about this image and the image of her with envelopes stuck in the rubber band for like 10 minutes. Like some Office Space/crazy person verions of an indian headress.
I really want to work at Destrukto. REALLY.
I tried and failed to come up with a reasonable explanation.
On the other hand, my verification word is "perti".
A cosmic hint that she thought it was pretty. Those cosmic dudes never were any good at spelling.
You do know that the new cool look for all youngish folk is THE HEADBAND?
Maybe she's a snappy dresser AND frugal!
Post a Comment
<< Home