Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'll be back

As my Twitter updates have recently stated, I am currently enduring The Cluster Headache that Seeks to Destroy My Soul...Part II. The right side of my face is at "Have you had a stroke?" level. I am posting under the influence of Random Narcotics, as I am bored and unable to sleep.

I hope to post something far more interesting soon, and am actually working (mentally) on the following: "100 Things..." [broken down into at least five entries], "The Later Effects of My College Personal Ad", "The Boy who Broke my Heart", "I Spent Summers with Random Hippies" and "Why Most of My Co-Workers Deserve a Solid Stompin'."

Okay, the last one was mostly commentary. I probably won't post any more about that. You know, until after the next meeting (Monday)...when I again offer to deliver a Pocket Full of Bite Me to everyone else in the room. I'll at least let you know how that turns out.

In the mean time, go back to whatever it is you were doing. Do me a favor before you leave, okay? Let me know which story you'd like to hear first. If there's something else you'd like to know about, post it in the comments.

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Chickie said...

My vote goes to "The Later Effects of My College Personal Ad". And since I'm the first vote, I think it should carry the weight of three votes!

Really hope your headache goes away soon. That sucks.

December 04, 2008 9:25 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Summers with random hippies ought to be good!

December 04, 2008 11:26 PM  
Blogger sarasusen said...

Def. the boy who broke my heart! I"m such a sucker for relationship stuff.

December 05, 2008 12:06 AM  
Blogger Stew Magoo said...

Hippies, as long as it ends with beating them or otherwise scissors and hair.

December 05, 2008 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hoping your headache-less soon. Or sooner.

(OMG, my word verification is "frickin" They must have known it's ME...)

December 05, 2008 12:51 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

I'd like to hear the story of how you and Tracy were separated at birth. Random Narcotics indeed. ;-)

December 05, 2008 2:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Ouchie! Feel better soon!

December 05, 2008 3:19 PM  
Blogger themom said...

Summers with random hippies...now that is something I could get into. Hope those random narcotics are helping...I'm feeling your pain.

December 05, 2008 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a dark, dark room, several nips of whiskey, and a long nap. We'll be here waiting when you wake up.

December 05, 2008 10:40 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Hippies, fer shur.

Then the coworkers one. Violence and your posts just seem to get along so well.

Hope you're well on the road to recovery by now.

December 06, 2008 8:42 AM  
Blogger Juliness said...

*snort* "A pocket full of Bite Me" will be used by moi at the very next opportunity for such a sentiment. In fact, I may even socially engineer such an occasion. Because the line is just That Good.

Personally, I would enjoy hearing about the Co-Workers in need of a Solid Stompin'.

Feel better soon!!

December 06, 2008 10:15 AM  
Blogger Granny Annie said...

Your headache description was so vivid that the side of my face began to sag with sympathy symptoms. Oh bless your heart, bless your heart.

I believe concentrating on stompin' co-workers would bring you the most relief from pain.

Take care!

December 06, 2008 10:23 AM  
Blogger Al said...

Random Hippies!
Sounds like something I would enjoy reading. But right behind that is co-workers who deserve a solid stomin', cause we all work with some of those.
Sorry to hear about the headaches. Meditation in a dark room with an internal appication of alcohol usually works for me.

December 07, 2008 1:15 AM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

Hope you're feeling better by now. And Hippies if it involves nudity and group sex, What can I say I'm a guy.

December 07, 2008 9:50 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Always a fan of random hippies. Specific hippies are okay too.

December 09, 2008 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

College Personal definitely... and then the rest of 'em, because they all seem like solid stompable topics.

Sorry about the illness of doom! I've been 'enjoying' lousy sleep the last cuppa weeks, and can relate to the up late/ tired/ bored combo.

December 10, 2008 7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home