Random Confession: Phone Edition
I recently upgraded to a "droid" type phone. As a result, I have the ability to do a lot of neat things that I couldn't do before. Fun stuff...
...like download random ring tones to match everyone in my phone book.
Yeah, I live in a wild and reckless world.
My favorite, so far, is the ringtone assigned to my Boss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZwpTUZaiFw
I know, I know. I may need to invest in hobbies or something...
...like download random ring tones to match everyone in my phone book.
Yeah, I live in a wild and reckless world.
My favorite, so far, is the ringtone assigned to my Boss:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZwpTUZaiFw
I know, I know. I may need to invest in hobbies or something...

6 Comments:
for free ringtones, check out zedge.net lots of tones, wallpapers...even free games.
I accidentally downloaded one that wasn't "clean" (I can't preview them, and thought it would only say "answer your bloody phone"...but it had extra words...and my kids got to hear it as I listened to it). But a good site. I found the theme to the Godfather as well as "Hail to the Chief" which I alternate for my hubby (he's a Chief Warrant Officer, he loves calling me, lol)
Pretty good choice if he routinely shoots himself in the foot.
OMGosh, I know Buddy would love that one. He and the Evil Twin love the Evil Dead movies.
Hahahahahahaaa!!
Can I put dibs on the "mna mna" song? Hook a sister up! :)
I have the Stewie "Mom. Mom. Mom...." as the ringtone for my mother. The annoying insistence fits her well.
Post a Comment
<< Home