Fast Facts
1. I love ribbon candy because it reminds me of my Gram Irish.
2. I'm one of the few people on earth that actually LIKES fried tripe.
3. Yoga is my favorite kind of exercise.
4. My husband is better at shopping than I am. I like it that way.
5. Larkspur is my favorite flower.
6. I think that a man with a great sense of humor is hotter than any "A List" actor out there.
7. If I get mad enough, I stop talking. This isn't necessarily a good thing.
8. I'm pretty good at 'reading' most people. This ranges from trustworthiness to gaydar, and is generally spot-on.
9. I have amassed a bizarre collection of items covered in skulls, ranging from earrings to clothing. This all started with my skull purse, thanks to my awesome friend Tammie.
10. I hope to have a huge garden someday. I plan to follow in my dad's footsteps - and give most of it away.
2. I'm one of the few people on earth that actually LIKES fried tripe.
3. Yoga is my favorite kind of exercise.
4. My husband is better at shopping than I am. I like it that way.
5. Larkspur is my favorite flower.
6. I think that a man with a great sense of humor is hotter than any "A List" actor out there.
7. If I get mad enough, I stop talking. This isn't necessarily a good thing.
8. I'm pretty good at 'reading' most people. This ranges from trustworthiness to gaydar, and is generally spot-on.
9. I have amassed a bizarre collection of items covered in skulls, ranging from earrings to clothing. This all started with my skull purse, thanks to my awesome friend Tammie.
10. I hope to have a huge garden someday. I plan to follow in my dad's footsteps - and give most of it away.

6 Comments:
#6 Yes, yes and YES. Also, HI.
we are starting a garden this year. Gauntlet thrown, baby.
Also, yes to the skulls. I love 'em.
I used to garden, before we moved to a home with nothing but clay and rock in the yard.
every time I see anything with a skull, I think of you and Tiff.
Ummm... where do I meet single women that agree with #6???
I love your # 10 comment, with love, your dad
Lists like this are some of my favorite posts.
I hope you get your garden. I can see you in it.
Post a Comment
<< Home