Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Personally Yours...

Painfully average female in search of realistic relationship.
Not interested in long walks on beach, candlelit dinners or romantic talk.
More comfortable swilling long neck brews, wearing boxer shorts and watching Beavis and Butthead.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Juliness said...

For what it's worth - I would have totally considered answering that ad.

Sexual orientation notwithstanding.

March 12, 2008 8:08 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

You are NOT average, especially painfully so. I like that ad, and I can see many men liking it as well.

March 12, 2008 10:34 PM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

Hellllloooo, Oh wait you aren't single anymore are you?! Damn!

March 12, 2008 11:06 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Dude, I would guess that you got GOBS of hits offa this. Maybe not all GREAT ones, but still.

March 13, 2008 6:33 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

Hm-m-m. Too bad I quit drinkin'. But back in the day... Dream Girl!

March 13, 2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Did you steal my brain when I wasn't looking?

March 13, 2008 10:28 AM  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Hahaha....I would have included farting and belching contests welcome, but that's just me...

March 13, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Dude. That is AWESOME.

March 13, 2008 1:27 PM  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Yeah, the wording "painfully average" is wholly indicative of the opposite.

It's well worded, but it clearly doesn't do you justice, yo.

March 13, 2008 4:29 PM  
Blogger Pageant Mom said...

Love it!

Moonlight walks get boring after a couple of times anyway.

I'll bet if truth be known, you had more replies to your ad than any other in the history of that particular paper's personal ads section!!! Before OR since then.

March 13, 2008 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, I might borrow this, OK?...

March 19, 2008 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home