Tuesday, April 04, 2006

...Before...


As you can see, office attire for management is lax these days. You can also see that

1) the black hair dye didn't really take

and

2) I don't miss many meals.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Can't wait to see the "after" pictures! Sounds like it will be a dramatic change!

April 05, 2006 12:14 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

I SO want to see the new 'do! Share, share share!!!!

April 05, 2006 6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new cut! And you look EXACTLY like I pictured you--how cool is that?

April 05, 2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

I want to see the new do, but then a picture of the shorter hair in the same pony tail type things!!

April 05, 2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger fakies said...

Great blog you got here.

My hair is long, but I'm too chicken to cut it. Thankfully, I can still manage it a little. But I've been tempted to go G.I. Jane and see if it would take me less time in the morning.

April 05, 2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Wow, that's some mane you had. I can see now why getting it cut was such a big deal!

April 05, 2006 10:39 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Ren - That is one big-ol' head of hair. Wow! Can't wait to see what you did with it.

April 06, 2006 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will publish ...After...
as soon as I get a picture!

I love the ability to, well, BRUSH my hair these days!

April 06, 2006 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home