Update

I went to see Dr. Doogie for follow up on Monday. The tests are all back. While my Hemoglobin is on the lower side of normal, it is not a risk factor. The Enbrel did not kill my liver, and the Clobex has not killed my kidney function. All other tests came back 'within normal limits'. It seems (gasp!) that my eyes just veer toward the shade of yellow. I will see doctor #2 within the next few weeks. It looks like "miracle drug #2" is next on the list. It is called Humira. If this doesn't work, my next step is Methotrexate. Chemo.

2 Comments:
Glad that those tests came back normal...sending good thoughts your way for the rest of it!
Okay, I know I'm all new to the rennratt game here, but I didn't read anything about this?
And yes, you can print the thing you asked about.
I am sending good karma vibes and joy your way....
Post a Comment
<< Home