It's a Contest!

There's no prize, mind you. However, if you are interested in a bit of creative fun...
...I could really use your help. To be more specific, CHACHI could use your help.
Chachi's band needs a name. The only criteria are as follows:
-No profanity
-No vulgarities
-No liquor/booze
-The wierder, the better
Please submit all entries ASAP in the comments section. The deadline? Uh - it would be this Friday - the 21st.

12 Comments:
my day didn't start out real smoothly and apparently I'm still fixated on that... 'cuz all I can come up with is "Gracie's Hairballs"
Lisa - I love that, and now am stumped sfor something better......
Renn - "5 o'clock shadow"? "Yard of Beef"? "NIMBY"? "The Fenestrators"?
Since the headlines have been spectacular lately:
Wooden Cow Rustlers
Pelicans on Acid
Squirrel Kung Fu
Hypercaffeinated Freaks
Laotian Rock Rats
Two-Nosed Dog
Hyperventilation
Tommy's Mini Mart
The Happy Nappies
The High Wire
Action News
May I just say that I am totally bowled over by Brenda's new look? Goodness!!
Also, I suck at naming bands, apparently.
Colonel Salt's Blissful Spades Club Band
The Dangling Participles
The Cerebral Monkey Jug Band
Kicking Puppies For Fun
The Abnormal
Spanking Dignitaries
Krewel
Lost & Found
I actually like "The Rennratts"...
I actually like "The Rennratts"...
Obviously, since I said it twice...
How about The Spanked Monkeys?
That's probably vulgar, huh.
Never mind.
:)
Vulgar? Don't all monkeys need spanked now and then?
Post a Comment
<< Home