These Dreams...
Have you ever dreamed that you were part of Dog the Bounty Hunter's posse? Or that you were in charge of his large brood of mullet headed children? Or that you were being chased by a psychotic drug dealer that was angry because you wouldn't flirt with him?
Or that you were running through a large maze of a house - with the mullet headed children in tow, feeding them potato soup to keep them quiet? Or that the psychotic drug dealer turned off the heat to make you come out of hiding - but you found a secret tunnel to hide the mullet headed children in to keep them safe? But YOU got caught because you were running around in a bedsheet/toga because you couldn't find your pants?
Ah. Me either.
Or that you were running through a large maze of a house - with the mullet headed children in tow, feeding them potato soup to keep them quiet? Or that the psychotic drug dealer turned off the heat to make you come out of hiding - but you found a secret tunnel to hide the mullet headed children in to keep them safe? But YOU got caught because you were running around in a bedsheet/toga because you couldn't find your pants?
Ah. Me either.

13 Comments:
Yeah, me either. And I've never worn a mullet.
I miss dreams.
But seriously, Mullets could come in handy, all that hair to keep you warm since you've no heat.
(and btw, aren't there easier things to feed noisy peeps than potato soup?)
JC
No mullet here, but I have led a band of resistance fighters around sabotaging government installations after the end of civilization as we know it.
That's it, no more sausage sub/late snacks for YOU, Little Missy.
Laughing. I've had a close dream except for the mullet headed children, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and the toga. Yeah - that's it I was being chased.
I sometimes like to watch that show, but viewing throught the TV is as close as I want to come to those people....LOL. Dreams would be tooooooo close for comfort.
Dude - I want to hear more about the secret passageway. And the potato soup. Oh, and the toga.
But, sadly, I guess I cannot, being as how you have not HAD that dream and therefore will not be able to DESCRIBE it to me.
I once dreamed I was as well-endowed as the Bounty Hunter Wife, and I was being chased. I woke up with two black eyes.
Yeah, Renn. Me either. I do wonder about your subconscious!
No - but I dream about zombies a lot... has to be about the same thing.
LOL -- mullets -- nightmares NOT dreams -- I actually dreamt that I was Stephanie Plum (a bounty hunter in Janet Evanovich's books) -- mind you I was a hapless, accident prone bounty hunter but one none the less
My dreams go largely unremembered. So, for all I know, I've had that dream repeatedly.
I do remember being chased down my stairs and out the side door - I couldn't shake the chasers. I escaped by sinking down into the hastas beside the sidewalk, holding my breath because, of course, you can't breathe underground. They ran on by, and I went back inside and poured another bowl of King Vitaman.
Enjoyed today, renn, and hope to do it again next month. Keep those nightmares at bay, until then....
Post a Comment
<< Home