Take Five
The following is in preparation for my upcoming job interview, compliments of Biff Spiffy. Be advised: I tend to stutter.
1. You’ve just turned invisible. What will you do? Run to the CSR department and torture all of the temps. It gives me great joy.
2. If you could be any animal for a week, which one and why? Oooh! Can I be a Raptor and kill Jimmy Neutron?!
3. Someone has filled your desk drawer with live earthworms. Who is the prime suspect, and how do you exact revenge?
My boss. It's payback for the office full of Chex Mix. Wait 'til he finds the pudding in his keyboard...
4. Your feet - gross or gorgeous?
It depends. How do you feel about Birkenstocks and toenails painted by a six year old?
BONUS QUESTION - What would be your perfect day? Summer sun, a beach lounger, and a good book.
To keep it going, paste this:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2 I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. You’ve just turned invisible. What will you do? Run to the CSR department and torture all of the temps. It gives me great joy.
2. If you could be any animal for a week, which one and why? Oooh! Can I be a Raptor and kill Jimmy Neutron?!
3. Someone has filled your desk drawer with live earthworms. Who is the prime suspect, and how do you exact revenge?
My boss. It's payback for the office full of Chex Mix. Wait 'til he finds the pudding in his keyboard...
4. Your feet - gross or gorgeous?
It depends. How do you feel about Birkenstocks and toenails painted by a six year old?
5. Your steak arrives at your table overcooked. What do you do? Eat it anyway. Red meat makes me drunk - I doubt I'd notice.
BONUS QUESTION - What would be your perfect day? Summer sun, a beach lounger, and a good book.
To keep it going, paste this:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2 I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 Comments:
I love your answers too, Renn, and I told Cravey she could interview me. My answers will not be nearly as funny as yours!
How cool. And for the record, I would wear the Birkenstocks, but never had my toenails painted by a 6 year old.
Drunk on red meat, you say??
Oh, go ahead....interview me!!!!
Um - can I ask you to interview me even if I've already asked TL?
I want to know what you want to know about me. But I doubt I could equal the raptor thing. That is brills.
:o)
I couldn't wear the Birkenstocks though. I'm allergic to comfortable shoes!!
(although on #2 I'd have to get the sidekicks too...)
if rules allow you can interview me too (ditto Tiff) :o)
Oh! Can we double-interview?? Then I wanna sign up too!
Post a Comment
<< Home