Friday, September 07, 2007

Enough is Enough


Too hot.


Too HEAVY.


Too...head-achy.


By this time tomorrow, I plan to be 3 pounds lighter...


...with hair at LEAST ten inches shorter.


I'll let you know how it turns out.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hyperion said...

Are you trying to cure cancer?

And why does that picture remind me of THE SHINING?

September 07, 2007 7:21 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

I hope you donate that to Locks of Love...that's some seriously lovely hair there!

September 08, 2007 2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm probably too late, but DON'T DO IT!!!

September 08, 2007 3:17 PM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

I agree with Linda. Really pretty hair, although I understand your frustration with it (being that long). I get antsy when mine is about an inch longer than the "usual". LOL.

September 08, 2007 5:04 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

New Hair!!!!
Pictures PLEASE!!!!

September 08, 2007 8:05 PM  
Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Holy crap!

I read this in the wrong order. That's quite a donation you made, duderoo!

Rock ON.

September 09, 2007 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home