Survey Says...
I love Sitemeter/Stat Count. I adore seeing how everyone finds me. My favorite part, however, is finding the words and phrases that Google 'found' in my blog.
For the longest time, my number one search hit was 'Pimento Loaf'. Apparently, there is a great, world wide love for this 'sandwich meat'. [I referred to it as a bastard child of bologna.] I recorded searches for this creation from places as close as Raleigh, NC - and as far away as China. I'm not kidding.
Then there was the search for - ahem- 'spiked underwear'. For the record, it was a sarcastic post about my experience at a doctor's office. [I was asked if I wore them. I'm still not sure why.]
The search precedent was always humorous. Whether laugh out loud or bizarre, it always gave me cause to smile. Usually while shaking my head.
Until now.
At this time, my number one search is Enbrel Seizures.
I'm apparently not the only one that had them.
This makes me incredibly sad. Not to mention frightened. Please excuse the aside that follows, dear friends:
IF you are experiencing seizures due to taking Enbrel, please contact your Doctor IMMEDIATELY. If your Doctor brushes you off, acts like you're being dramatic, or tells you to 'stay the course', PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. I like seeing you on my Stat Count, but I prefer to see you for silly reasons.
Much love,
Rennratt
For the longest time, my number one search hit was 'Pimento Loaf'. Apparently, there is a great, world wide love for this 'sandwich meat'. [I referred to it as a bastard child of bologna.] I recorded searches for this creation from places as close as Raleigh, NC - and as far away as China. I'm not kidding.
Then there was the search for - ahem- 'spiked underwear'. For the record, it was a sarcastic post about my experience at a doctor's office. [I was asked if I wore them. I'm still not sure why.]
The search precedent was always humorous. Whether laugh out loud or bizarre, it always gave me cause to smile. Usually while shaking my head.
Until now.
At this time, my number one search is Enbrel Seizures.
I'm apparently not the only one that had them.
This makes me incredibly sad. Not to mention frightened. Please excuse the aside that follows, dear friends:
IF you are experiencing seizures due to taking Enbrel, please contact your Doctor IMMEDIATELY. If your Doctor brushes you off, acts like you're being dramatic, or tells you to 'stay the course', PLEASE FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR. I like seeing you on my Stat Count, but I prefer to see you for silly reasons.
Much love,
Rennratt

10 Comments:
"Mating elephants" and "What does cider do to your liver?" were my top search engine phrases today. Of course, yesterday, the term was "hemorrhoids". I don't think I have ever used that word in a post. Go figure.
For a while, I had people getting to me because of Vioxx problems, and a fair number from an antibiotic I had trouble with (bad side effects). I haven't checked lately, but my search engine phrases are never as exotic as other people's....LOL
If you want to engender more traffic, write a post about Kookle, Fran and Ollie. I'd venture to say that at least 100 people have visited me to read about them.
Oops - that should be "Kookla".
So far, my favorite has been "bum fucking," which post has nothing to do with, um, err, you know, sex in the tushie . .
I get lots of hits for "sexy young boys"....HA!
And you may as well stay busy blogging young lady. NO quitting allowed.
I get lots of hits for "efudex pictures" and image searches for Lucille Ball.
You're performning a public service by cautioning those folks who come looking for medical info. Keep up the good work.
I get lots of hits for "I hate fruit flies" - apparently, I'm not the only fruit fly hata. And, "corsetting/tightlacing". Perverts. LOL.
I've never even heard of Enbrel, but if I hear of anyone on it, I'll let 'em know your advice.
I have yet to write anything interesting enough to get weird hits LOL
I'm actually pretty boring!
That's why I try to hang out in interesting places on the web!!!
:o)
my top hit? spring hill, ks
my favorites?
bible faith of a mustard seed
sinus smell smoke
macdequac (HUH?)
cuppa cuppa cuppa berry recipe
laryngitis can't talk (isn't that what laryngitis DOES?)
linda (boy, can you just IMAGINE how many sites popped up for THIS unique search?)
primanti brothers sweet and sour slaw (if you're in Pittsburgh, you KNOW what this is!)
a 1 liter beer mug (not just liter, or beer mug, but A 1 liter....)
wno clan
tongue cauterization tongue tied (yes, it IS mentioned on my blog!)
apple betty with cereal (hmmmm...never wanted to have my apple betty with cereal)
I don't get any really COOL lookups....sigh. I must be really boring!
So a stat counter not only counts the amount of people who visit your blog but it tells you what they were looking for when they found it?
Hmmm....
I don't know...maybe I will get a stat counter after all. It might be fun to see the look up statistics.
I'm pretty sure 'depressed boobs' would probably be one of the lookups...
Post a Comment
<< Home