Monday, June 09, 2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

We have made it safely to the Maine/Canadian Border. It is currently a balmy 74 degrees, with light winds and many mosquitoes.

Life is good, save the mosquitoes.

There is grilling to be done. There are people to hang out with. There is Moxie to consume.

Life is definitely GOOD.

I may or may not post for the next week. Time will tell.

Happy Summer vacation, y'all!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

74? That is downright chilly! :-) Have a great visit!

June 09, 2008 1:10 PM  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

WHOO!!! I can't WAIT to be up there myself!!!!

June 09, 2008 1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Enjoy yourselves! And that weather!

June 09, 2008 2:03 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

say hello to "home" for me!

June 09, 2008 4:14 PM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

Enjoy the Vacation and the nice temps!

June 09, 2008 6:06 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

ENJOY!! I think you are very deserving of a good vacation. Do not - I repeat - do not bring that weather back down here with you!

June 09, 2008 6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Say hi to Katahdin on your way back south for me!

June 09, 2008 7:50 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Have an absolute BLAST!!!

June 09, 2008 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I for one am glad you and your family have come to the County for a vacation visit! We shall enjoy Tim Horten's etc... Let the coffee consumption begin!!! :)

June 09, 2008 9:11 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

Send the temps, keep the skeets, mmkay?

And have FUN!

June 10, 2008 10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww man, I know you are having a blast. Enjoy, my friend, enjoy.

June 12, 2008 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home