I reserve the right to ramble incoherently. The voices in my head are fighting for space.
Happy Birthday, Dad!I'll see you TOMORROW!Love, Renn
Labels: Family
posted by rennratt at 10:33 PM
Happy Birthday, Renn's Dad!!! (I love Mr. Bean!!)
If your Dad loves that, I love him too... Happy Birthday to him!Travel safely.
Have a great time Renn! I know I can't wait to get back to Maine!!!!
Awwwwwwwww! Happy Birthday, Renn's dad! If you like Bean, I like you!
Happy birthday to the Renn dad. I'm so sorry to hear about your dog too. :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home
We can't be Batman to all the Robins of the world. There are some that want more than an all purpose super-duper utility belt. - Rod McKuen
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Renn's Dad!!!
(I love Mr. Bean!!)
If your Dad loves that, I love him too... Happy Birthday to him!
Travel safely.
Have a great time Renn! I know I can't wait to get back to Maine!!!!
Awwwwwwwww! Happy Birthday, Renn's dad! If you like Bean, I like you!
Happy birthday to the Renn dad.
I'm so sorry to hear about your dog too. :-(
Post a Comment
<< Home