A Re-Cap with 'Kap'
The following is a word-by-word text 'conversation' that I had with the awesome Tracy Lynn Kaply:
RR: I was just listening to a Penn Jillette link on FB when Nooze walked into the room. She yelled, "I LOVE that guy!" While Chach and I were trying to wrap our minds around THAT, she continued, "I didn't know that was what Rush Limbaugh looked like!" Dear God, we need an intervention. STAT!
TK: That made me laugh so hard I choked.
RR: I'm sure that Jillette would be equally horrified.
TK: Oh, hells, yeah.
My kid needs to stop listening to Talk Radio. I feel like the mom on "Family Ties".
RR: I was just listening to a Penn Jillette link on FB when Nooze walked into the room. She yelled, "I LOVE that guy!" While Chach and I were trying to wrap our minds around THAT, she continued, "I didn't know that was what Rush Limbaugh looked like!" Dear God, we need an intervention. STAT!
TK: That made me laugh so hard I choked.
RR: I'm sure that Jillette would be equally horrified.
TK: Oh, hells, yeah.
My kid needs to stop listening to Talk Radio. I feel like the mom on "Family Ties".

2 Comments:
I did laugh so hard I choked. For realsies.
Whoa. Intervention, indeed.
Post a Comment
<< Home