I reserve the right to ramble incoherently. The voices in my head are fighting for space.
posted by rennratt at 8:40 PM
so dainty. :>Mee-hee-hee, you figured it out!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! I wasn't expecting THAT! What channel is that on?
Tiff- yep. I even joined YouTube!Lisa- It is scheduled to be on the Cartoon Network this fall. It will be in the Adult Swim category, which airs after 10:30 pm nightly.
LMAO! I love those irreverant Adult Swim cartoons.
Is it just me, or does the bad guy sound vaguely like George Costanza from Seinfeld?
I'm not a cartoon person, but ba HAAAAAAAAAAA! Too freakin' funny!
Brenda - Have you checked out The Oblongs? The parents are voiced by Will Ferrell and Jean Smart!Rick - The rant sounds like George, but the voice reminds me of The Movie Guy.Wordnerd - I was never a Cartoon person as a kid. I am now catching up!
Sophie informed me the other day that she woke up in the middle of the night and was watching Adult Swim.I was a bit afraid, but all she said was, "I don't get it."Phew...
This looks great. Have you actually seen it? Is it good? (By the way, if you joined You Tube because of Tiff, she did it because of me, so I want some props.)
Shari- I am so glad Sophie didn't 'get' Adult Swim. I don't get all of it, myself.Hyperion- I have watched the entire show, which is on YouTube in 3 parts. Rather gory (as Barbarians tend to be), but FUNNY! Consider the props given.
You can watch the whole thing on You Tube? I am so there. And I'm so here. Tiff keeps talking about you like you're the second coming of breasts, and I've started visiting on her word, and she didn't lie.
Hyperion - Barbarians nothwithstanding, this here's a FAMILY blog, so keep it clean. We call them "boobies" here.
Post a Comment
<< Home
We can't be Batman to all the Robins of the world. There are some that want more than an all purpose super-duper utility belt. - Rod McKuen
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
so dainty. :>
Mee-hee-hee, you figured it out!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!! I wasn't expecting THAT! What channel is that on?
Tiff- yep. I even joined YouTube!
Lisa- It is scheduled to be on the Cartoon Network this fall. It will be in the Adult Swim category, which airs after 10:30 pm nightly.
LMAO! I love those irreverant Adult Swim cartoons.
Is it just me, or does the bad guy sound vaguely like George Costanza from Seinfeld?
I'm not a cartoon person, but ba HAAAAAAAAAAA! Too freakin' funny!
Brenda - Have you checked out The Oblongs? The parents are voiced by Will Ferrell and Jean Smart!
Rick - The rant sounds like George, but the voice reminds me of The Movie Guy.
Wordnerd - I was never a Cartoon person as a kid. I am now catching up!
Sophie informed me the other day that she woke up in the middle of the night and was watching Adult Swim.
I was a bit afraid, but all she said was, "I don't get it."
Phew...
This looks great. Have you actually seen it? Is it good?
(By the way, if you joined You Tube because of Tiff, she did it because of me, so I want some props.)
Shari- I am so glad Sophie didn't 'get' Adult Swim. I don't get all of it, myself.
Hyperion- I have watched the entire show, which is on YouTube in 3 parts. Rather gory (as Barbarians tend to be), but FUNNY! Consider the props given.
You can watch the whole thing on You Tube?
I am so there.
And I'm so here. Tiff keeps talking about you like you're the second coming of breasts, and I've started visiting on her word, and she didn't lie.
Hyperion - Barbarians nothwithstanding, this here's a FAMILY blog, so keep it clean. We call them "boobies" here.
Post a Comment
<< Home