Holi-Daze, 2009
The past week has sped along without my permission. I have accomplished much shopping (aaaaah!), baking (yaaaay!) and cleaning (meh....) around La Casa. I am ready for Christmas to arrive. As ready as I can be, anyway.
Here's wishing you and yours a safe, warm, happy Christmas. May it be even more than you expected. I pray that you are not subjected to endless hours of either The Hallmark Channel or Animal Planet's Funniest Bizarre Pets and Their Even Weirder Owners.
Much love,
rennratt
Here's wishing you and yours a safe, warm, happy Christmas. May it be even more than you expected. I pray that you are not subjected to endless hours of either The Hallmark Channel or Animal Planet's Funniest Bizarre Pets and Their Even Weirder Owners.
Much love,
rennratt


5 Comments:
And the very same to you and yours Renn. and may the new year treat you with careful hands.
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!
The Evil Twin and Buddy like to watch America's Funniest Videos (not funny) and stupidest criminal type shows. I hope I don't end up in jail for murder!!!
A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Renn!
We are subjected to blizzard! Merry Christmas to you and yours! (my word verification is bless)
Merry (belated) Christmas! Hope you had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment
<< Home