Mmmmm....
How do you like your eggs? Over easy - with salt and pepper. And jelly. Or ketchup.
Favorite breakfast foods: Oddly, I am not really a fan of breakfast. Unless, of course, it is eaten at dinner time. I have coffee for breakfast. And an ulcer.
Coke or Pepsi? Coke. I really wish they'd bring Vanilla Coke back. In a pinch, I would like a Coke Blak.
You're feeling lazy. What do you make? Either tomato or cucumber sandwiches. With salt, pepper and mayonaise.
You feel like cooking. I haul out the crock pot and throw in a roast. We'll have sandwiches for dinner tonight!
Do any foods bring back good memories? Beef Tripe, seasoned and fried to perfection. It reminds me of my grandmother Irish.
Do any foods bring back bad memories? Fiddleheads. Only because the smell is revolting.
Is there a food you refuse to eat? Boiled Okra. It looks like ropy snot.
What was your favorite food as a child? Peanut butter and fluff sandwiches (as a little kid); peanut butter and mayonaise as a teenager.
Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Spinach. Oddly, this also resembles ropy snot...

1 Comments:
peanut butter and mayonnaise.
the mind boggles.
Fiddleheads are a peculair New Englan-ism, aren't they?
Post a Comment
<< Home