Nothing says Christmas like a screaming guitar!
Precautions were taken. Sunglasses, noise reducing earplugs...plenty of time for the drive.
While we arrived on time, I really needn't have bothered with the other two items.
The Trans Siberian Orchestra is not meant to be heard through earplugs.
I took them out about an hour into a nearly three hour show.
And THAT'S when the show REALLY began!
You know you've been to a great show when Seether, Pantera and Mandatory Metallica are your 'calm down music'.
I am SO happy that I tooktomorrow today off.
TO CHRISTMAS SHOP WITH MY KID.
We'll probably start around 2 pm. When I wake up.
Poor Tiff has to work today. I hope that her hearing returns quickly!
While we arrived on time, I really needn't have bothered with the other two items.
The Trans Siberian Orchestra is not meant to be heard through earplugs.
I took them out about an hour into a nearly three hour show.
And THAT'S when the show REALLY began!
You know you've been to a great show when Seether, Pantera and Mandatory Metallica are your 'calm down music'.
I am SO happy that I took
TO CHRISTMAS SHOP WITH MY KID.
We'll probably start around 2 pm. When I wake up.
Poor Tiff has to work today. I hope that her hearing returns quickly!

8 Comments:
Renn,
Have you noticed the little TSO player on my blog? Best show I have seen in a very long time. Can't wait for their next run......Earplugs? Girl are you crazy? :)
I'm going to have to check out this TSO - I am so behind o'the times.
Merry Christmas, Renn! and thanks for always making my visits here so enjoyable.
I saw TSO on the 1st of Dec, and my ears are still ringing, my pupils are in spasm from the light show, and i'm still hoarse. They are not entertainment they are ENTERTAINMENT!
Pictures. Pictures. Pictures! C'mon, now, you can't tell us you don't have a camera phone. We saw the troop with the lady fiddle-player, hot pink fiddle, as a matter of fact. Which one did you see?
Rick - we had the dood with the blue fiddle.
Friggin' awesome.
Renny? I blogged a bit about it too. I used whole lot more words than you did.....but none better than yours. SUCH FUN!!!!
Sounds great. What sounds even nicer is sleeping 'til 2. ;-) I'm going to take my young'uns out today too, but just regular shopping. They'll be thrilled (not).
I wish you hadda tooken me wit ya'. I can't hear anyway...LOL
Very jealous. Don't they do a great show, though? A very sensory experience, all around.
Post a Comment
<< Home