Thursday, January 03, 2008

They're Real...

Behold, dear friends.
One. BAD. PIG!

I would have loved to share "Man in Black" (featuring Johnny Cash himself), but there was no link.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rich | Championable said...

Wild. I had a brief flashback to a Circle Jerks concert I once went to.

January 03, 2008 10:11 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

What the hell is that? lol

January 04, 2008 12:16 AM  
Blogger Al said...

I don't know what ir is, but it looks like Rock''n rollerblades.

January 04, 2008 12:29 AM  
Blogger James said...

Wow, the original Christian-skate-punk band. Haven't seen them in a while.

January 04, 2008 6:35 AM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

How very interesting.... Oh and Johnny Cash scares me...

January 04, 2008 6:47 AM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Aw, great, now I have to jump over to Youtube and put it on my favorites! Thanx!

January 04, 2008 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home