New Year, Fresh Start
So, 2008 has come and gone, along with holidays, stress and random days off. All right, so the stress has decided to stay on indefinitely. No matter.
This is a brand new year. It is chock full of promise, potential, and brand new vacation days. In short, it is a clean slate - one that is just begging for a scribble, a note, an idea of any kind. So, change I will.
Well, a little. Things won't change here at Rennratt. I will continue to post sporadically. I will continue to rant and rave with abandon. I will continue to be the me that you know so well.
Pretty much, anyway. I have recently recommitted to the Shrinking Piggies, where I will do my best to follow the Weight Watchers diet.. Every day will be a new day, and I vow to begin each day with the promise that I will be the best that I can possibly be. I have managed to keep off 17 of the 23 pounds lost last year; another 20 to 30 is needed to be healthy by government standards. Technically, the government notes that I could lose as much as FIFTY NINE POUNDS and be considered "NORMAL".
I'll tell you this right now: I haven't seen that second optional number since I was around twelve. I have no desire to become Kate Moss or Ashley Judd. I'm more of a Kate Winslet fan myself. I believe in healthy, curvy, zaftig forms. That is my ultimate goal.
So, off I go now to prep for tomorrow. I must purchase a few items to ensure that I stay focused on my goal. The items are small, yet necessary. I know that this is my year, and for one reason only: I am doing this for me.
Happy New Year to all of you. May it be everything you hoped for and more!
This is a brand new year. It is chock full of promise, potential, and brand new vacation days. In short, it is a clean slate - one that is just begging for a scribble, a note, an idea of any kind. So, change I will.
Well, a little. Things won't change here at Rennratt. I will continue to post sporadically. I will continue to rant and rave with abandon. I will continue to be the me that you know so well.
Pretty much, anyway. I have recently recommitted to the Shrinking Piggies, where I will do my best to follow the Weight Watchers diet.. Every day will be a new day, and I vow to begin each day with the promise that I will be the best that I can possibly be. I have managed to keep off 17 of the 23 pounds lost last year; another 20 to 30 is needed to be healthy by government standards. Technically, the government notes that I could lose as much as FIFTY NINE POUNDS and be considered "NORMAL".
I'll tell you this right now: I haven't seen that second optional number since I was around twelve. I have no desire to become Kate Moss or Ashley Judd. I'm more of a Kate Winslet fan myself. I believe in healthy, curvy, zaftig forms. That is my ultimate goal.
So, off I go now to prep for tomorrow. I must purchase a few items to ensure that I stay focused on my goal. The items are small, yet necessary. I know that this is my year, and for one reason only: I am doing this for me.
Happy New Year to all of you. May it be everything you hoped for and more!

8 Comments:
Good luck to you Renn. I am on the "diet boat" myself now.
I'll say good luck too, although for the life of me I can't see where you need to lose all that much. You hide it well, if it is really there. LOL
Good luck! I know you can do it (although I agree with kenju - you look great already!).
It's nice to start the New Year with a goal set just for yourself. I hope you're successful and you'll feel awesome about your accomplishment!
Can't see where you'd lose it, but glad to have you aboard!
:)
Good luck! I managed to make Day One without blowing my diet wide open. I'll try again tomorrow too.
Hmm, yet another reason to b*tch about "The Man."
Good for you for setting your own standards!
Good luck!!
Post a Comment
<< Home