Friday, February 13, 2009

Note to Self, Volume IX

When referencing Candy Bar Brownies in an office-type environment, do not refer to them as magic. Those are apparently made with something else entirely.

Ahem.

8 Comments:

Blogger tiff said...

but you knew that.

Didn't you?

(verification word = 'glosiva.' Excuse me while I go register it as a drugname for something that helps words slide out more easily.)

February 13, 2009 7:40 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

But I'd rather have yours!! That recipe looks sinful.


My word verification:

humsh

What you say to someone who won't quit singing)

February 13, 2009 7:59 PM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Magic brownies. Yeah, dude.

February 13, 2009 9:04 PM  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

LOL. Magic brownies, indeed. ;-)

February 13, 2009 10:18 PM  
Blogger Al said...

AH, magic Brownies. So many memories.
I think.....

February 13, 2009 11:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That recipe looks pretty magic to me, despite what anyone may say. Excuse me, I'm off to bake...

February 14, 2009 3:51 PM  
Blogger themom said...

Yes, I agreee, lovely memories. Note to self - copy recipe.

February 14, 2009 10:46 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

Heh.

February 18, 2009 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home