Random Confession #603
Discovery's American Loggers is recorded in the general vicinity of my old stomping grounds.
I find it highly amusing that the Discovery finds it necessary to include translation at the bottom of the screen - or bleep the truckers as much as they do.
The truckers aren't always cursing; Discovery bleeps out whatever they don't understand.
I find it highly amusing that the Discovery finds it necessary to include translation at the bottom of the screen - or bleep the truckers as much as they do.
The truckers aren't always cursing; Discovery bleeps out whatever they don't understand.
Labels: Random Confession...

7 Comments:
Not only do they require subtitles, they should also require a passport to go there. And I say that with love. Those are my favorite sort of guys.
Too funny!
ha ha ha ha ha! That's SO true...the regional dialect of Maine can be difficult to understand...but then again, so can the dialect of the south. Guess we're all in the same boat, right?
Subtitles...so funny. Amazing when our own can totally confound the intelligent.
Having seen that show once, it would be my semi-educated guess that the bleeping is as necessary as whatever they do on that deep-sea fishin' show...men do like to cuss!
Also - here's to missing the tornadoes, or them missing you.
Having come from the same neck of the woods as you, I think it's funny.
You must watch this then!
Post a Comment
<< Home