Thursday, May 13, 2010

Random Confession #598

In spite of a physique that indicates otherwise, I tend to forget that I am a girl.  As a result, I often get myself into situations that result in horrifying the opposite sex with what can only be described as brash and unbecoming behaviour.

In short, I guess you could say I'm kind of a BROAD.

I'm surprisingly okay with that fact.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger lisahgolden said...

It's part of your charm. I think.

May 13, 2010 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm giving that a great big HELL YEAH!

May 14, 2010 7:37 AM  
Blogger Mojo said...

Seriously? I can't imagine you doing anything truly horrifying. Brash? Perhaps. But brash is perfectly okay by me. ;-)

You're beautiful babe. Don't change a thing.

May 14, 2010 8:15 AM  
Blogger Tracy Lynn said...

Being a broad is awesome.

May 15, 2010 11:53 AM  
Blogger tiff said...

Sweetie? EMBRACE THE SNOT OUT OF IT.

You'll rokk, no matter what.

May 15, 2010 9:23 PM  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Beautiful
Raunchy
Obnoxious
Ass-kicking
Delight

Broad....yep...that's you!

May 16, 2010 10:56 AM  
Blogger Warped Mind of Ron said...

Don't tell me you were farting and scratching in the office again!!

May 20, 2010 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Chickie said...

Not a thing wrong with that!

May 25, 2010 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home