Negative Nine
The following list is for Kingfisher, who tagged me some time ago:
9. Though I once desired to be a "Famous Journalist", I rarely watch the news.
8. I believe approximately 5% of what MOST people tell me.
7. Temper, Temper. Like that's a surprise.
6. I once destroyed the career and family of a man - in ONE day. * (He was my boss.) That was over 15 years ago, and I still don't feel bad about it.
5. Most days, I lack the energy required to be morally outraged.
4. I firmly believe that ADD and ADHD are over diagnosed.
3. I don't make friends easily at all.
2. I have a general contempt for people in positions of power. Especially politicians.
1. I once told a boy that he was likely the result of "lazy sperm, poor choices, and possibly inbreeding". Alcohol may have been a factor.
*By "destroy", I mean that he was fired and his wife and kids left him. Again, he was my boss - and he was not a nice man at all. To ANYONE.*
I'm not tagging anyone here. If you choose to complete this list, however, be sure to let me know!
Nine Bad Things About Me
(Remember, people. "Bad" is relative.)
9. Though I once desired to be a "Famous Journalist", I rarely watch the news.
8. I believe approximately 5% of what MOST people tell me.
7. Temper, Temper. Like that's a surprise.
6. I once destroyed the career and family of a man - in ONE day. * (He was my boss.) That was over 15 years ago, and I still don't feel bad about it.
5. Most days, I lack the energy required to be morally outraged.
4. I firmly believe that ADD and ADHD are over diagnosed.
3. I don't make friends easily at all.
2. I have a general contempt for people in positions of power. Especially politicians.
1. I once told a boy that he was likely the result of "lazy sperm, poor choices, and possibly inbreeding". Alcohol may have been a factor.
*By "destroy", I mean that he was fired and his wife and kids left him. Again, he was my boss - and he was not a nice man at all. To ANYONE.*
I'm not tagging anyone here. If you choose to complete this list, however, be sure to let me know!

13 Comments:
I don't have to do a list, you've already done it for me. And for the record, I was a famous journalist and I still can't watch the news.
I also destroyed my boss. His wife left him and he spent some time on the mental ward, although I claim no responsibility for that.
And I don't feel guilty
I'm with you on #'s 8,7,5,4,and 2, and I can hardly believe #3!
quite interesting list - I had to laugh at number one - I think I knew a few guys like him!!!
HILARIOUS!
I am totally stealing this topic... although... 9 may not entirely cover it.
wow, you dont strike me as that bad, um until now
#3- LIARHEAD
#6 is just hot, and #1 is funny, as long as you didn't tell your son that. Actually that would be even funnier, in a dark way, but I don't see you semi-bragging about it.
as you said, bad is relative. We all have a dark side.
In re, #6... if you don't feel bad about it, why is it on this list?
Hmm.
Mmm, ok.
Hyp: #1 was told to a fellow student back in college.
Rich: #6 is only bad because OTHER people may consider it such. It's not nice to get someone fired or help his family leave. It's something that I probably SHOULD feel bad about..
Me too on #5.
and all the boys in #1, I subsequently dated.
yeah. IknowIknow.
#3 is the lie in the list.
What do I win? :>
Post a Comment
<< Home