Q&A
As Every One Of Us was tagged by Tiff, Blogger Policy deems it necessary to respond to the following questions:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. After a little girl that my mom found adorable. Sadly, I was nothing like the little girl...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday afternoon, while watching a movie.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only when I'm tired.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peppered ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes - a six year old girl known as The Nooze.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Real or Imaginary? 'Cuz I have always liked Imaginary Friends.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope. I'm a straight shooter, all the way.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I don't know. My childhood doctor informed me that I was born WITHOUT THEM. I never had any problems with them (not even a touch of Strep! EVER!), so I assumed he was telling me the truth. Then again, this is the same doctor who declared my Cluster Headaches (which included vomiting, blacking out, falling down flights of stairs, etc) - as "Faked to get drugs"...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if I was attempting suicide. I hate heights, I hate roller coasters, and I have vertigo. I can't imagine that speeding, face first, toward pavement would be enjoyable.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Ginger Hemp Granola
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or emotionally?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter Fudge from Sunny Sky's
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Mouth or eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I assume that most people are lying to me. It's a job-related hazard. Sadly, it serves a purpose, and I am generally correct.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandmother Irish. She had the ability to simultaneously inform me that I was "Full of Piss and Vinegar" - and applaud my ability to be myself.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Where are they taking it?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing pants. Do boxer shorts count? Yes? Blue, with a ratty white t-shirt.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Macaroni and cheese
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The dryer running.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? It depends. Can I create my own color? Yes?! Gee! I'd be Repulsive, Gastric Explosion, Whale Barf Purple, Jaundice Yellow or Addams Family Gray. Admit it. You could totally picture every one of them!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Diesel fuel, fresh cut grass, and baked goods. Not at the same time. Obviously.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My co-worker. I told her to leave me alone.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely. I believe everything that she says is either the Absolute Truth or a Creative, Woven Tale. She does not lie. Unless she has to.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, live, seated directly behind the penalty box of the opposing team. So I can heckle them.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dishwater blond with streaks of gray. My husband calls me "Rogue" - which is probably accurate in more ways than one.
28. EYE COLOR? French Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, and I no longer require glasses! Woot!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Rigatoni Casserole, made by my husband. (He's cute, AND he cooks!)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? How about Happy Movies that End Really Badly?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I don't know WHAT it was, but it was on Nick and lasted approximately a millennia. I would rather be sucked into a black hole than endure it again.
33. FAVORITE FLOWER? Larkspur
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in the Northeast, Winter in the Southeast.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Who are they from? 'Cuz I'm okay with kissing my husband, but not so much with the random troll that may pass by. I'd probably hug them, though. And maybe offer them some sweet tea.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I'm only allowed to have ONE?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what? A boot to the head?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The Pope. He doesn't like my sense of humor.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Hot Six, by Janet Evanovich. I am a Stephanie Plum addict.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. The mice live in the field out back.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The usual. Ten minutes of The Daily Show - and three hours of Adult Swim.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Torrential rain on the roof late at night. But only if there are no leaks, no tornadoes, no hurricanes - and no leaky dogs.
43. FAVORITE CANDY BAR? Reece's
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Which home? I have lived in four states. From Maine - TN. From OH/WV/NC - Canada.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Absolutely. I can read minds. You should be ashamed of yourself.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital that became a nursing home, then a Halloween Haunted House, then it burned to the ground. I am NOT kidding.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I want to hear from ALL of you. I mean it.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yes. After a little girl that my mom found adorable. Sadly, I was nothing like the little girl...
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday afternoon, while watching a movie.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only when I'm tired.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Peppered ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes - a six year old girl known as The Nooze.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Real or Imaginary? 'Cuz I have always liked Imaginary Friends.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope. I'm a straight shooter, all the way.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I don't know. My childhood doctor informed me that I was born WITHOUT THEM. I never had any problems with them (not even a touch of Strep! EVER!), so I assumed he was telling me the truth. Then again, this is the same doctor who declared my Cluster Headaches (which included vomiting, blacking out, falling down flights of stairs, etc) - as "Faked to get drugs"...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only if I was attempting suicide. I hate heights, I hate roller coasters, and I have vertigo. I can't imagine that speeding, face first, toward pavement would be enjoyable.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Ginger Hemp Granola
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically or emotionally?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peanut Butter Fudge from Sunny Sky's
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Mouth or eyes
15. RED OR PINK? Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I assume that most people are lying to me. It's a job-related hazard. Sadly, it serves a purpose, and I am generally correct.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandmother Irish. She had the ability to simultaneously inform me that I was "Full of Piss and Vinegar" - and applaud my ability to be myself.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Where are they taking it?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm not wearing pants. Do boxer shorts count? Yes? Blue, with a ratty white t-shirt.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Macaroni and cheese
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The dryer running.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? It depends. Can I create my own color? Yes?! Gee! I'd be Repulsive, Gastric Explosion, Whale Barf Purple, Jaundice Yellow or Addams Family Gray. Admit it. You could totally picture every one of them!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Diesel fuel, fresh cut grass, and baked goods. Not at the same time. Obviously.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My co-worker. I told her to leave me alone.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely. I believe everything that she says is either the Absolute Truth or a Creative, Woven Tale. She does not lie. Unless she has to.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hockey, live, seated directly behind the penalty box of the opposing team. So I can heckle them.
27. HAIR COLOR? Dishwater blond with streaks of gray. My husband calls me "Rogue" - which is probably accurate in more ways than one.
28. EYE COLOR? French Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, and I no longer require glasses! Woot!
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Rigatoni Casserole, made by my husband. (He's cute, AND he cooks!)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? How about Happy Movies that End Really Badly?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I don't know WHAT it was, but it was on Nick and lasted approximately a millennia. I would rather be sucked into a black hole than endure it again.
33. FAVORITE FLOWER? Larkspur
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer in the Northeast, Winter in the Southeast.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Who are they from? 'Cuz I'm okay with kissing my husband, but not so much with the random troll that may pass by. I'd probably hug them, though. And maybe offer them some sweet tea.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? I'm only allowed to have ONE?
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what? A boot to the head?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? The Pope. He doesn't like my sense of humor.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Hot Six, by Janet Evanovich. I am a Stephanie Plum addict.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't have one. The mice live in the field out back.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The usual. Ten minutes of The Daily Show - and three hours of Adult Swim.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Torrential rain on the roof late at night. But only if there are no leaks, no tornadoes, no hurricanes - and no leaky dogs.
43. FAVORITE CANDY BAR? Reece's
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Which home? I have lived in four states. From Maine - TN. From OH/WV/NC - Canada.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Absolutely. I can read minds. You should be ashamed of yourself.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In a hospital that became a nursing home, then a Halloween Haunted House, then it burned to the ground. I am NOT kidding.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? I want to hear from ALL of you. I mean it.

10 Comments:
We must be meme twins, cuz I'm listening to the dryer now too.
creeepy.
Also, peanut butter fudge? oh when oh when oh when can we go?
JC
You are TOO adorable!
I love your crayon colors, and my dryer is running also!
Love the special talents qnswer.
And you're right. I should be ashamed. What does it say about me that I'm NOT?
Also! YES to the favorite smells! I love the smell of bus exhaust...remineds me of NYC and how exciting I think that town is.
Alrighty, Rennsy, I've done mine. But only because I'm lazy. :-)
Ginger HEMP granola? You have to be making that up, Renn.
I love that you were born in a future haunted house.
I can vision all the crayon colors. They had a naming contest a while back - or was that a color contest for M&Ms...
Let's hope you kicked the good doctor to the damned curb!
I've seen several of these around, but yours was the only one I read.....
Gotta love hemp cereal. Now I'm just waiting for Coca Puffs and and Corn Poppies.
Done!. I commented on your blog yesterday, but the ethernet lost it.
Post a Comment
<< Home