Please see above
See this space here? It previously held the video shown above.
Note to self: When answering questions left in comments, NEVER, EVER, Mess with YouTube and its cursed HTML.
It erases things.
Next time, I will answer in the comments. The band is Finger Eleven; I'm pretty sure I love them.
Those who commented here, sorry...and look up.
Note to self: When answering questions left in comments, NEVER, EVER, Mess with YouTube and its cursed HTML.
It erases things.
Next time, I will answer in the comments. The band is Finger Eleven; I'm pretty sure I love them.
Those who commented here, sorry...and look up.

4 Comments:
I have been listening to this non-stop wherever I can find it.
I imagine I have at least two weeks.
Don't think I won't be back here, like, 20 times today to listen!
That's not bad at all. I like watching the video.
Mmmkay - but who is it?
And why do I want to DANCE WITH JAZZ HANDS?
Who is it? And why does it remind me of a Led Zeppelin intro? Either Zeppelin or Billy Squire, altho the ET (the music genius 'round these parts) swears it's LZ. (taking a break from the wallpaper, again!)
Post a Comment
<< Home