Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Commute Music

If you see a minivan with skull and crossbones bumper stickers swerving down I-40 with a dishwater blond head banging behind the wheel, well...that would be me.

I would likely be hair whipping, throwing horns...and jamming to this song.

4 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

The Evil Twin has taught Sissy how to "throw the horns". At least we're raising her right! ;-)

May 13, 2009 7:12 AM  
Blogger Hyperion said...

More and more I find Rennratt to be a solid source of music recommendations. Even that time you were 800 years late (re: your discovery of Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer"), you were still right about the song's ability to cause thrum.

Just the other day you recommended a song from the early '80s that I listened to 23 times in a row, and now this sounds like another solid winner.

I don't do blog awards (and I hire Haitian Voodoo Priestesses for those who do), but I just may have to make an official Hyperion Institute Music Seal O' Resplendent Endorsement (HIMSORE), and you might very well get the first one.

May 13, 2009 7:42 AM  
Blogger tiff said...

I'm still trying to get over Christian Crunk. ;)

ROCK ON!!

May 13, 2009 9:49 AM  
Blogger lisahgolden said...

And the fact that it all goes down in a minivan is the frosting on the punk ass cake.

May 17, 2009 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home