Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Just a Glimpse...

The following Mosaic idea was shamelessly stolen (OK, acquired) from Wordnerd:




The photos answer the following questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you attend?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. Choose one word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name

How you do it: Go to flickr and sign in. Then simply type your answers (to the questions noted above) into the search icon. Create a mosaic with the answers and post to YOUR blog! Be sure to let us all know when you have done this! We'd love to see your answers!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger kenju said...

This looks like fun, but I'll have to try it later. I'm on my way to the doc!

July 03, 2008 8:37 AM  
Blogger Craver said...

I wanna, but I can't figure out how to add my pictures like that?
Help!
I am blogger-remedial.

Jc

July 03, 2008 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you include a key to which is what and why? Or would that be giving too much away?

I can figure out which one Mike Rowe is, but what's with the rest?

And do I have to have a flickr account? I guess I'll go find out...

July 03, 2008 2:49 PM  
Blogger rennratt said...

DB - they ARE in order.

Let's see. The answers are

renn/pad thai with scallops/lynx/blue,green,black/Mike Rowe/COFFEE!/Tahiti/peanut butter pie/librarian(or writer)/family/husky/renn

July 03, 2008 8:56 PM  
Blogger tiff said...

I got to Mike Rowe and couldn't go on.

Why stop when you're pretty much reached perfection?? :)

July 05, 2008 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny -- Mike Rowe almost replaced Hugh Laurie in mine as well.

Love your collage -- got stumped on the coffee but figured out the rest pretty easily.

Isn't it a great exercise?

July 05, 2008 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home