Revenge Shall be MINE
I never should have told him my plans. Never, ever, EVER.
My goal, once I figured out the blasphemy known as the Crap-berry, was to program/create a spoken word ring tone on Chachi's phone. It was to be specific to my phone numbers only.
Initially, I wanted to simply yell "Yo! Chachi!", "Hey, Eddie Munster! Get a haircut!", "You're Sooo Pretty!" or "STOP CALLING ME STIFLER'S MOM!"
I thought it was funny.
However, Chachi spends a great deal of his time at CHURCH, and references to a Middle Aged Adulteress that cavorts with teenage boys? Probably not such a great idea. I told him about it instead.
My greatest error? Forgetting that I had told him, and then getting sick.
Sick enough to render myself unconscious for a 15 1/2 hour period. Sick enough to leave my Crap-berry on the kitchen table, forgotten, before I passed out. Sick enough not to check my Crap-berry settings (like I know how) before leaving for work this morning.
Fast forward to 2 pm today. I was sitting at my desk, mindlessly reviewing my favorite Override Report, when I heard something. I couldn't quite make out the words, but I knew the voice.
It was CHACHI, and the sound was coming from my desk.
I opened the drawer slowly, and clearly heard Chachi clear his throat, sigh, and say the following:
"...I'm not saying it's you..."
One of these days, I will understand how this programming thing works.
And when I do? Beware, Chachi.
Stifler's Mom may visit you, after all.
My goal, once I figured out the blasphemy known as the Crap-berry, was to program/create a spoken word ring tone on Chachi's phone. It was to be specific to my phone numbers only.
Initially, I wanted to simply yell "Yo! Chachi!", "Hey, Eddie Munster! Get a haircut!", "You're Sooo Pretty!" or "STOP CALLING ME STIFLER'S MOM!"
I thought it was funny.
However, Chachi spends a great deal of his time at CHURCH, and references to a Middle Aged Adulteress that cavorts with teenage boys? Probably not such a great idea. I told him about it instead.
My greatest error? Forgetting that I had told him, and then getting sick.
Sick enough to render myself unconscious for a 15 1/2 hour period. Sick enough to leave my Crap-berry on the kitchen table, forgotten, before I passed out. Sick enough not to check my Crap-berry settings (like I know how) before leaving for work this morning.
Fast forward to 2 pm today. I was sitting at my desk, mindlessly reviewing my favorite Override Report, when I heard something. I couldn't quite make out the words, but I knew the voice.
It was CHACHI, and the sound was coming from my desk.
I opened the drawer slowly, and clearly heard Chachi clear his throat, sigh, and say the following:
"...I'm not saying it's you..."
One of these days, I will understand how this programming thing works.
And when I do? Beware, Chachi.
Stifler's Mom may visit you, after all.
Labels: Family

9 Comments:
Awesome!
And that's also why I don't let my kids have time with my cell phone.
Too funny! I wouldn't even know how to begin to do that.
This sounds JUST LIKE something that would happen to me...
Priceless!
That's hilarious!
I have been known to sneak my friends phones and leave Elmo voice messages....
Maine was good...non internet friendly but good. The County was cold the first week...hot the second. Mosquitoes are always out...bleh.
I'll post pictures this week. I am actually starting work tomorrow so it may take a few days for me to get caught up...
Missed reading your blog btw...it's nice to be back.
I have no idea how to do that, but that was funny!
I wish I knew how to do that. I keep a 16 year old around for stuff like that.
NICE.
When I get Maggie her iPhone, I'm so going to do that to her.
Excellent story!
Post a Comment
<< Home