Merry Christmas!
Some kids ask for Nintendo, Wii Games, or concert tickets. Not Nooze. She has been asking for this bad boy for TWO YEARS. I will be capturing her reaction on film tomorrow morning...
Labels: Stuff
I reserve the right to ramble incoherently. The voices in my head are fighting for space.
Some kids ask for Nintendo, Wii Games, or concert tickets. Not Nooze. She has been asking for this bad boy for TWO YEARS. Labels: Stuff
9 Comments:
Too bad you weren't my mommy. I have been wanting one of those for 55 years!!
Merry Christmas!
Buddy loves the stars and constellations. I hope she enjoys it! Merry Christmas.
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH. Sweet. Merry Christmas, dear.
That was my godson's favorite gift when he was a child. He is now the Director of Molecular Theory at a major university!
I would love to explore the skies at night.
Just coming out of lurkville. I so enjoy your blog.
Warmest,
David
This is so she can keep tabs on your family's home planet...Mars. :-)
Oh, very cool! I want one too!
Merry Christmas to you all too! Hope Nooze loved it!!
Awesome! What neighbor are you spying on first!?
Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
<< Home